Wednesday, November 26, 2014

Gifts for the Winter

Some Crochet Birthday Gifts

So I was busy crocheting last weekend because a couple of my friends had birthdays. Since it's pretty cold here (actually snowing right now!), I thought that giving them a little something to help keep warm would add a nice touch to their birthday present. So, why not share them with you? (I apologize if the photos aren't that good quality... I used my phone :P )

Here is a white scarf, but I ended up not giving it away because I accidentally twisted the pattern a bit. But here it is anyway! (This took about 6-7 hours to make. Btw, it was my first time crocheting with this pattern.)



This is the scarf I gave as a birthday present. It's the same as the white, except in black and I didn't mess it up this time :3






















These are grey gloves for my other friend, also for her birthday. They're called "wristers," but they're basically fingerless gloves. I was really proud of this one, especially since I made them the right size! (These took about 4 hours total, 2 for each glove. Also my first time crocheting with this pattern.)








I was thinking that these would make great gifts for the holidays as well. If only I had all the time and yarn in the world, I could make some for all of my friends :)

No comments:

Post a Comment