Saturday, April 25, 2015

Game of Thrones

Hey everyone!
I know I haven't posted in quite a while, but I've been busy with trying to get my Etsy shop up and running! I've received some orders here and there while trying to come up with new projects, and I get a lot of work from school too!! But finals are coming around soon, so I should have a lot of crochet time very shortly :)

Anyway... My latest project is Game of Thrones!!! I actually completed these pieces in time for the season 5 premiere a few weeks back, but I didn't get a chance to post it here on the blog (sorry!!!). I actually had tons of fun with these characters, and I hope you'll see why ;)


Daenerys Targaryen

Here is Khaleesi / Queen, Daenerys Stormborn of House Targaryen! I chose her blue outfit from season 4 because that was my favorite, as well as her hairstyle. She was super fun to crochet and I hope you all like her as well :)





The Dragons

Now here are my favorite crochet characters so far! Drogon, Visersion, and Rhaegal are Daenerys' three dragons (who are now adult-sized and ferocious now). These crochet versions of them are super cute and are baby-sized to us, but teenager-sized (if that's the phase of life that they were in season 4) to amigurumi Daenerys. I loved crocheting them so much <3 

Rhaegal, Drogon, and Viserion pictured in that order below.







(And their wings are adjustable!)



So I hope you all liked this latest installment! All of these amigurumi are available for purchase in my Etsy shop for anyone interested! As always, you can find me on Instagram, Twitter, and Pinterest: just click the links on the side :)

No comments:

Post a Comment