Monday, January 5, 2015

Striped Grey Gloves

Christmas Gifts Part IV

This is the final segment of my Christmas gift creations. I used the same grey and white striped yarn as the main thread for both styles of gloves, but I made a different pattern for each. 

Grey and Red Stripes

I actually decided to keep the red ones for myself because I kinda needed gloves of my own, too! I had them ready in time for my little outing to NYC for the holidays :)























Grey and Green Stripes

These I actually made for a friend as a belated Christmas gift. Since I had a lot to do, I wasn't able to get all of my presents done in time... But she's cool with it! In the end, I'm just really happy that my friends liked all of their gifts, and that the gloves fit everybody!


No comments:

Post a Comment