Saturday, January 24, 2015

The Hobbit series! (Part 1)

Bilbo Baggins

So, after watching the end of The Hobbit Trilogy and saying goodbye to Middle Earth, I've decided to  take up a little project! I plan on making the entire company along with our favorite wizard Gandalf and a few of those lovely elves ;) They will all be made in crochet amigurumi style, which I haven't really done before, but I think I'm getting the hang of it!
After a few attempts and a lot of practice and research, I present to you the burglar hobbit, Bilbo Baggins!









Here is Bilbo compared to my hand. He isn't that big, just about the size of my palm. He's 4 1/2 inches tall or about 11 1/2 cm. Do you like the little buttons on his coat? :)

He looks quite ready for an adventure! If only he had his (rowdy) dwarves to accompany him... 

I hope you liked this first installment of my crochet Hobbit series! Check in next week or so to see which member of the company appears next!

No comments:

Post a Comment