Tuesday, February 10, 2015

The Hobbit Series: Line of Durin

Line of Durin

Finally, here is the Line of Durin: Thorin, Fili, and Kili! They are from my amigurumi version of "The Hobbit" movie characters. I hope you like them!


Above is the photo I used for reference. I also posed them in the same way. How do they compare? :)

And here are some of just the brothers, Fili and Kili!


And here the princes are with little Bilbo!


And here are what I like to call the "family photos." I certainly felt like a family photographer during this photo shoot. The real Fili and Kili probably wouldn't have been so patient and still during the shoot... ;)


And there they are, all happily together with their hobbit :)

Maybe I had a bit too much fun taking these photos, but they certainly came out alright!  I'm quite pleased with the final products, and I hope you guys are as well. They were really fun to crochet and now I'm quite fond of them. They look like they're all ready for an adventure soon!

Ok, now for a bit of house keeping: I will be taking a short break from the Company members (as in the dwarves), but I don't want to stop crocheting yet. I think that for now, I'll stick within the Tolkien / Hobbit universe and move on to a different fandom once I'm done. Based on the results from my poll on my blog and on Instagram, the next character I'm making is... Gandalf! 
I hope you're all looking forward to seeing the grey wizard as much as I am! Come back in a week or so to see if he's arrived. 
Until the next time!




No comments:

Post a Comment