Sunday, February 1, 2015

The Hobbit Series (Part 2)

Thorin Oakenshield

Here is the next update to my amigurumi "The Hobbit" series. (Also, happy February!!) 
Presenting the company's esteemed (and quite majestic) leader, Thorin son of Thrain! How can he be so cute and fearsome at the same time? ;)





Thorin without his coat vs Thorin with his coat
Which style do you prefer? I think he looks equally majestic either way (haha).

Here is a side view of little Thorin. His coat is quite furry!



And here he is with his map! Of course, how could he get to Erebor without it?

Finally, here's the King Under the Mountain with his favorite Burglar hobbit, Bilbo Baggins! They're quite the pair, right? ;)

And this concludes the second installment of the Hobbit series! I hope you enjoyed it, I know I did. I was quite a lot of fun (and hard work) making Thorin, especially that fur coat of his. But, it still was an enjoyable weekend project. If you want to see some behind-the-scenes work in progress photos, feel free to check out my Instagram account (click the Instagram logo on the side of my blog!). Come back again in a week or so to see which company member arrives next!

No comments:

Post a Comment