Monday, February 9, 2015

The Hobbit Series (Part 4)

Kili

Ok, I know this is earlier than I anticipated (a lot earlier), but I had unexpected free time since I have another snow day. I hope no one minds! 
Anyway, here is the fourth part of my amigurumi "The Hobbit" series, featuring the younger heir to the Erebor throne, Prince Kili!


I hope I got his beard right, although it's more like stubble than beard... Poor Kili :(



I had a lot of fun making his hair! It looks cool, and it was easier than the other dwarves because he doesn't have any braids. But, I did give him more hair than everyone else. :)


Here is Kili with "The Hobbit" book.

And a special sneak peak at my next post! Yes, it's Fili and Kili, together at last! My next post will be the Sons of Durin all together, with a little guest appearance ;)


After my next post, I'll announce the winner of the poll for the next Hobbit character that I'm making. In case you were curious, it looks like it's going to be an elf or a wizard, but there's still time to vote. Just go to the poll on the side of my blog or comment on any of my recent "The Hobbit Series" posts! 
Don't forget: you can find me on Instagram @justbyjanelle and get some cool sneak peaks and work-in-progress photos! And I'm also considering a giveaway sometime, too!!
Check back in again soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment